Here are a few of my favorite things this week. Click through the pictures to get the link.
- Two peas & Their Pod Cookbook- So good! Like SO GOOD. If you are questioning my judgement check out her instagram. I’ve made so many recipes already and have LOVED every. single. one.
- Christen Michel Strawberry Crush Exfoliating Cleanser- If your skin is taking a hit from the weather changes this is going to be your bff. Also, try it on your lips. Christen made her dream into a reality with her own skin care line and I’m lucky to call her a friend. (She is local to STL if you are too, and need an esthetician!)
- Leopard Print Apple Watch band- I bought a 3 pack for under $15 dollars and love the quality and fun prints! This one is my favorite and is basically a neutral!
- Starbucks Winter Blend @ Costco- So good and its on sale $6 off right now!
- Make up Eraser Glove- I love these cloths an just found mini ones on sale at target, but I ran across this glove and I think its perfect for eye make up removal. Just add water. I cannot use make up remover on my eyes. EVERYTHING burns but these are SO soft and gentle!
Have a great weekend!